You can see the regional wealth as value of Capital (Natural Capital, Human Capital, Produced Capital and Inclusive Wealth) through the comparison of cities, wards, towns and villages.
- Find out wealth (natural capital, human capital, produced capital) of your city of residence
- Objectively grasp issues through evaluating sustainability of your local government by global indexes
- Know the value of ecosystem services and the importance of nature, such as biodiversity etc.
- July 28, 2017
- The contents and indexes in this site was edited.
- February 16, 2016
- This EvaCva website is now available in English.